Looking for some ideas to spice up your sex life? Here are five super sex tips for things to try with your partner that will be sure to get the passion flowing.
- Visit a swingers club. Bet you didn’t think we’d throw this one in first. The fact is, swingers clubs are not intimidating places at all and you certainly don’t need to do anything if you don’t want to. There also won’t be rampant sex in your face everywhere either; most have a bar or relaxation area, with the ‘action’ taking place out of sight. You’ll meet some friendly people and, at the very least, it will give yo some new things to talk about in the bedroom at home!
- Try outdoor sex. A secluded beach or forest can be a great place for fun sex. Just take a blanket or two and find a place where you won’t be disturbed, although the thought of being ‘discovered’ can give an added thrill to the adventure.
- Make your next holiday ‘clothing optional’. Resorts with nude beaches are growing in popularity, and for good reason. They can really add some sensual flavour to your holiday in the sun. Most are couples-only (or at least adults-only) so you don’t need to worry about gawking teenagers or strange men making you feel uncomfortable. Many people, once they have tried nude bathing, never go back to wearing swimsuits!
- Watch an erotic movie together. I don’t mean porn, but the ‘soft’ porn erotica you can rent from the local movie library. There are some fantastically sexy movies which unfortunately have become rather overlooked since the flood of hard core pornography on the internet.
- Talk through your fantasies when you make love. While you’re already aroused during sex is a great time to cast your inhibitions aside completely and tell your lover your deepest sexual fantasies. Every healthy adult with an active sex life has fantasies, so it’s nothing to be ashamed about. Even if you’re a bit shy, you might be surprised how positively your lover responds and, who knows, it could be the start of some new sexual adventures for you both to explore together.
Really exploring the boundaries of your sexual relationship with your lover can do a great deal to strengthen the loving bond between you. Push beyond your comfort zone a little and you never know, it might open up a whole new world of excitement
#Great #Sex #Tips #Couples